Supatramp is coming to Hobart and we’re looking for an exceptional Manager!
Is it you? We really hope so!
Of course, we’re on the hunt for the best of the best, to deliver on our brand promise of a full-on-fun experience at Supatramp Hobart! Does that sound like you? Check out the details of the position and how to apply below!
Supatramp Hobart Manager
About the role
As the Manager your role is to support the General Manager in all areas of running the park, including, but not limited to sales and marketing, stock control, HR, staff training and development, OHS and all operational activities. The Manager will be required to work no less than 2 out of 4 weekends per month and must have demonstrated management experience (minimum 1 year preferred).
- Assist the General Manager to provide leadership and accept responsibility for the overall sales performance of the business
- Assist the General Manager to review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions
- Oversee company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Effectively manage operating costs within budget
- Meet key performance metrics and monthly reporting against critical KPI’s
- Provide leadership and direction to our staff to ensure we maintain a high performance team
- Lead, develop, mentor and motivate a superior team
- Previous management and team leadership experience (minimum 1 year experience)
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively in a high pressure environment
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- High level problem solving and effective, autonomous decision making skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Strong self-determination, self-discipline and will to succeed
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s, or, demonstrated management experience
- HLTFA311A Apply first aid or equivalent
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Current drivers licence
What we offer
50 – 70K ex super, negotiated based on experience
Career mentoring and potential for growth
All application must include a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please send your application to email@example.com.